I got many reblogs from “House of Mei and Satsuki”
So, I will explain it. This is the house that was made after the movie. It’s like a museum, and the every detail is pretty much the same which is cool. (Even that wobbly post!)
This is in Nagakute, Aichi prefecture in Japan. (Aichi’s capital city is Nagoya, so this place is close to Nagoya.)
If you are the biggest fan of Totoro, maybe you should visit. ^^
Hey everyone! the_sandman here!
In celebration of hitting an amazing follower milestone, we’re doing not one, but two giveaways!
The first one is for this big cuddly Totoro, he’s the perfect companion to watch films with :) (The iPhone is just for a size comparison :P)
The rules are simple:
- Like or reblog this post as many times as you’d like
- You don’t have to be following us, but if you love Ghibli like we do, i’d recommend it.
- We’ll randomly choose someone from this post’s notes and contact them through their inbox, so keep an eye out
- If we receive no response after a week, we will choose a different winner.
- All postage costs will be covered by us
The second giveaway is for the smaller, but equally as cuddly Chu and Chibi Totoro. Just keep an eye on any acorns you have lying around!
The rules for this one are even simpler:
- Everyone following us is automatically entered
- Thats it!
- At the same time as choosing the first winner a randomly numbered follower will be chosen
We thought this’d be a good way to say thank you to all of our followers, both new, and old.
Once again, thank you for all your continued support, it means a lot to the team here.
The Soot Sprites… they are breeding!
Seriously, though. Ordered more stars. Gotta make a couple hundred more. o__o
2012 Satsuki and Mei’s House HS10-20 (by yuchan’s point of view) on Flickr.